"ROCK OFF, RAVE ON, LET THE MUSIC SPEAK "
A perfect platform where your art of thinking with sounds can be showcased
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All Contestants are expected to carry their own headphones, slip mats & needles.
2. At least 2 tracks or more should be played by the Contestant within the allotted time.
3. Contestants playing pre-mixed/edited tracks would be immediately disqualified.
4. Judges would allot a maximum of 50 points for each Contestant, divided into the
following sub-criteria:- Track selection – 10 points
Technical skills – 10 points
Creativity – 10 points
Confidence – 10 points
Crowd Response – 10 points
5. In the event of a stoppage of performance by the Contestant, the following rules will
If the stoppage is due to equipment failure and due to no fault of the Contestant, the
Contestant will be allowed to perform the set in its entirety from the beginning.
If the stoppage is due to equipment failure that is due to the fault of the Contestant, the
Contestant will be allowed to readjust the equipment and restart the set, from where
the equipment broke down. The Contestant may start the set from the beginning, but
the time will recommence from where the Contestant stopped, and no extra time will be
permitted in this regard.
6. The Judges decision in all matters is final, and cannot be appealed or contested.
7. 3 entries will be shortlisted based on the decision made by the Judges. Selected
Contestants need to confirm their availability at the Qualification Round before
8. Finalists will be selected to enter the Final Round
*Final Decision will be at the discretion of the Judges